Public open space with golf course, bowling green, tennis courts, recreation ground and a pavilion in a parkland setting. Gifted to the town by Sir George Meyrick and the Talbot estate in 1883 and laid out by the Bournemouth Improvement Commissioners. Opened in 1894. Unrestricted public access Russell Cotes Museum Garden Town centre Cliffside garden laid out to complement the Villa by J. Foggerty in 1897. Recently restored. Includes Japanese features, an ivy-clad tunnel grotto of vitrified clay, and a rose walk.