The new Summer Programme is now available, full of garden visits for DGT members. Click on the links below to view the Programme and book tickets. For instructions on how to book tickets, please see below. Instructions can also be found on the last page of the Summer Programme.
Tickets will be available to purchase from the 1st May 2018.
How to book tickets
- Click on the link below (or paste it into your browser) to take you to the online booking site. Link: https://dorsetgardenstrust.eventcube.io/events
- From the online booking site, click into the event you would like to book tickets for.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase (maximum 2 per event; tickets for garden visits are for named members only) and click BUY TICKETS, which will add them to your "basket".
- To select additional tickets for a different event, click on EVENTS in the top left side of the webpage. This will return you to the main page listing all the events. Then repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until you have chosen all of your tickets.
- Once you have chosen all of your tickets, click on the BASKET button in the top right hand corner of the webpage and select CHECKOUT.
- Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your tickets.
- Once your ticket purchase is complete, you will be offered the option to download and print your tickets. You will also be emailed an e-ticket and can download and print your tickets from your email.
- To activate your tickets: Open the e-mail Order Confirmation you received with your tickets. Scroll down the email until you see the button CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR ORDER and click on it. This will result in the activation page opening. Please fill in your full name and email address and if required, the same information for your second ticketholder. Follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
- Print the full ticket to bring on the day for entry, unless you have a smart phone and can access your email from it to show the e-ticket upon arrival.
Please note that all garden visits are for members only as there are limited places on each visit. Purchasers of two tickets will need to enter the second member's name during the purchase process. There are no refunds on tickets however tickets can be passed onto other members only.